I can help you sell residential real estate, such as your house or condo. The main steps to selling residential real estate is as follows:
- Determine your reasons for selling.
- Remodel or fix parts of your home.
- Receive a home inspection.
- Clean your home.
- Stage your home.
- Market your home.
- Open your home to potential buyers.
- Receive offers for your home.
- Negotiate a contract for your home.
- Sign the contract.
- Close escrow.
- Make sure the earnest money deposit is received.
- Stay on track with the transaction.
- Follow up on the loan process.
- Give the keys to the buyer.
You can reorder steps 2, 3, and 4 based on your preference, and you can skip some steps, depending on the property. For example, you might be able to sell homes that are old and severely worn without staging because its value comes from its land, not its building.
Real estate agents are licensed to help you during every part of this process for a small percentage of the sale price. I recommend that you work with an agent as early in the process as possible. If you need an agent, I'm happy to help you. Contact me. 👋